LIME staking (Android and iOS) is available on both networks: BNB Chain and Polygon, under the same conditions.
iMe applies both APR and APY interest rates.
First LIME staking program
Staking program period:
Start on 24th of October, 2022, end on the 31st of December, 2022.
The APR rate for the first LIME staking program is 26.25% and applies to LIME staking up to 100,000 tokens.
The APY rate is calculated from the APR rate, and with APR = 26.25% and with daily interest, the APY rate = 30%.
APY stake becomes available when staking LIME in the amount of 100,000 tokens.
The change from APR to APY occurs automatically when the total number of staked LIME tokens within the same network reaches 100k.
Conditions for withdrawing tokens:
- Scheduled withdrawal — withdrawal 10 days after the creation of the request, iMe fee is 1%.
- Immediate withdrawal — withdrawal without waiting, iMe fee is 10%.
- Withdrawal after the end of the program. iMe fee — 0%; no waiting period.
Future LIME staking programs may change APR and APY rates, as well as iMe fees when withdrawing tokens from staking.
- This message has been prepared for informational purposes only and is subject to change.
- This communication should not be relied upon or used as the basis for any investment decision, or should be construed as a recommendation to enter into any transaction or as a recommendation for any investment strategy.
- Articles prepared by iMe Lab are not related to the provision of advisory services in relation to investment, tax, legal, financial, accounting, advisory or any other related services and do not constitute recommendations for the purchase, sale or ownership of any asset.
- This message is not a personal recommendation and does not take into account whether any deal or transaction is suitable for a particular person.
- The information contained in this article is based on sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate or complete.
- iMe Lab is not responsible for information obtained from third party sources or statistical and analytical services.
- Any opinions or assessments expressed here reflect the judgment made as of this date and are subject to change without notice.
Neither iMe Lab nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives or agents shall be liable in any way for any direct or indirect damages (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) arising from the use of this article or its contents. , or reliance on the information contained here.